The Market Forge 40P-STEL tilting skillet has a 40-gallon capacity for large batch braising, grilling, roasting, steaming, boiling, and more. A fully polished, stainless steel pan prevents food from sticking while aiding in the cleaning process. Made with coved corners, the pan does not have crevices that trap crumbs and liquids. When the unit is tilted to 70 degrees, the liquid completely drains because of the front-sloping pan. To evenly distribute heat across the cooking surface, heating elements are bolted under the pan, and the elements shut off automatically when the unit is titled for operator safety.
The manual mechanism has a hand crank, and the tilting motion is smooth with its balanced design. A spring-assisted design and full-width handle aid in opening and closing the cover to access the product in the Market Forge 40P-STEL tilting skillet. A condensate vent is included in the cover, collecting condensate and draining it back into the food through a guide. Temperatures in the unit range from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and are controlled by the solid-state system.
- 40-gal. capacity
- Heating elements are bolted into the underside of the pan to evenly distribute heat
- Elements are embedded in a 13⁄8-in., aluminum casting for long-lasting use
- Elements shut off automatically if the pan is tilted past horizontal
- Manual tilt mechanism uses a collapsible hand crank for smooth operation
- Balanced design enabless the operator to quickly tilt the pan
- Spring-assisted cover can be remove with a full-width handle
- Cover can maintain an open position
- Condensate vent guide in the cover directs liquid back to the pan
- 2 consoles support the pan and cover with a fully-welded, stainless steel frame
- Consoles are covered in stainless steel to protect the control system and simplify cleaning
- Leg frame base has an open design for cleaning under the unit
- (4) 6-in., stainless steel legs adjust and have flanged feet
- Requires a 10-in. clearance at the rear
- Overall dimensions: 46 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Fully polished, stainless steel pan prevents food from sticking
- 5-gal. graduations accurately measure ingredients
- Coved pan corners eliminate any crevices that could trap food
- Lip keeps food flowing smoothly from the pan
- Pan has a sloped front to completely drain liquids with a 70-degree tilt
User-Friendly Control System
- Solid-state controls have a 100-450 degrees F temperature range
- 1-hr. mechanical timer monitors the cooking process
- Pilot light illuminates when the element is active
- Controls are resistant to light water splashing and dripping
Tilting Skillet, electric, 40-gallon capacity, modular enclosed cabinet base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pan and frame.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge 40PSTEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|