The Market Forge 30P-STGL tilting skillet holds as many as 30 gallons and can be used for a variety of applications from grilling to roasting. A stainless steel burner heats the pan with a temperature range of 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and with its aluminum core, the burner evenly distributes the heat. Stainless steel with a polished finish makes up the exterior of the pan and prevents food from sticking. Its coved corners prevent products from sticking in crevices, and there are increment marks in the cooking area to ensure the results of common dishes are consistent.
The Market Forge 30P-STGL tilting skillet moves manually with a collapsible hand crank that ensures the tilting motion is smooth and quick. When the pan is tilted out of a horizontal position, the burners automatically turn off, and the spring-assisted cover can be lifted with its full-width handle. A condensate vent keeps food moist by collecting condensation and returning it to the food through a drip guide.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Manual tilting mechanism has a collapsible hand crank for user-friendly operation
- Mechanism uses a precision-ground, polished worm for smooth titling
- Balanced design quickly tilts the pan when the crank is used
- Burners automatically power down when the pan tilts
- Heavy-duty, spring-assisted cover opens and closes with a full-width handle
- Condensate vent in the cover directs moisture back into the food through a drip guide
- Pilot light illuminates when the burners are operating
- Open leg frame base provides access beneath the unit for cleaning
- (4) 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable with flanged feet
- Natural gas powered
- 93,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Fully Polished Pan
- Fully-polished stainless steel prevents food from sticking to the cooking surface
- 3⁄8-in. aluminum pan core distributes heat evenly across the surface from the stainless steel, atmospheric burners
- 5-gal. increment marks measure ingredients as they are added
- Coved corners eliminate crevices to simplify the cleaning process
- Lip allows food to smoothly flow from the pan
- Sloped front drains product completely when tilted to 70 degrees
Tilting skillet, gas, 30-gallon capacity, open leg frame base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pan and frame, pilot icgnition, 93000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge 30P-STGL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|