The Market Forge 30P-STGL tilting skillet operates from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. With a stainless steel, 30-gallon capacity pan, the unit can be used for braising, grilling, roasting, steaming, boiling, and a variety of other cooking applications. Its pan is fully polished to prevent food from sticking, and there are 5-gallon increment marks for accurate ingredient measuring. Coved corners in the pan eliminate crevices that could trap crumbs and other food particles. To assist in pouring product from the pan, it has a lip.
The pan tilts manually, eliminating the risk of power controls breaking down over time, while a hand crank simplifies operation. A balanced design and polished worm lead to a smooth and quick tilt motion. When the pan is tilted out of a horizontal position, the burners shut off automatically, and the Market Forge 30P-STGL tilting skillet has a spring-assisted cover with a full-width handle. Condensation is collected in the vent, and is returned to the product to enhance moisture through a guide.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 100-450 degrees F
- Manual tilting mechanism uses a collapsible hand crank
- Mechanism includes a precision-ground, polished worm that ensures smooth tilting
- Balanced design enables the operator to tilt the pan quickly and efficiently
- Burners turn off automatically when the pan is tilted
- Heavy-duty cover is spring assisted for smooth opening and closing
- Cover handle encompasses the full width
- Condensate vent in the cover has a drip guide that directs moisture back to the food
- Pilot light indicates when the burners are on
- Open leg frame base keeps the floor accessible for cleaning
- (4) 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs come with flanged feet
- LP gas powered
- 93,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Fully Polished Pan
- Stainless steel pan has a fully polished finish that prevents product from sticking
- 3⁄8-in. aluminum core evenly distributes heat from the stainless steel, atmospheric burners across the entire surface
- 5-gal. increment marks for accurate measuring of the ingredients
- Coved corners prevent crevices that could catch food particles and liquids
- Lip smoothly pours food
- Sloped pan front drains the pan completely when tilted to 70 degrees
Tilting skillet, gas, 30-gallon capacity, open leg frame base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pan and frame, pilot icgnition, 93000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge 30P-STGL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|