Made for versatility in kitchens, the Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet can braise, grill, boil, roast, steam, and cook food in most ways. It has a 30-gallon capacity for large batch cooking in cafeterias, restaurants, and similar establishments, and the pan is made of polished stainless steel to create a stick-resistant surface. Its corners are coved to eliminate crevices that could trap liquids and food particles, and all liquid can be drained from the pan when tilted to 70 degrees. Bolted to the underside of the pan, the elements provide even heating across the surface. When the elements are powered on, the pilot light illuminates, but they shut off when the unit is tilted.
This Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet has a smooth and quick tilting motion with the manual mechanism and balanced design. A spring-assisted cover has a full-width handle aid in lifting the cover. Condensate that is captured by the vent is directed back into the pan by a guide, and this unit has solid-state controls that operate from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with a 1-hour mechanical timer. The control panel is protected from dripping and light splashing from water.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Heating elements are bolted to the underside of the pan for even heat distribution
- Elements are embedded in an aluminum casting that is 13⁄8 in. thick for lasting use
- Elements automatically shut off if the pan is tilted past horizontal
- Manual tilt mechanism has a collapsible hand crank
- Balanced design ensures userscan quickly and smoothly tilt the pan
- Lifting is aided by a spring-assisted cover with a full-width handle
- Cover can maintain an open position
- Condensate vent has a guide to move condensate back into the pan
- 2 consoles support the pan and cover with a fully-welded, stainless steel frame to improve structure
- Consoles are covered in stainless steel to protect the controls and simplify cleaning
- Leg frame base is open for access to the floor for cleaning
- (4) 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs have flanged feet
- Requires 10 in. of clearance at the rear
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 29 A, 12 kW
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Fully Polished Pan
- Fully polished, stainless steel pan prevents food from sticking and assists in cleaning
- 5-gal. graduation marks in the pan for consistent batches
- Corners of the pan are coved to eliminate cracks that trap food
- Pan lip for smoothly emptying product
- Sloped front design completely drains pan of liquids at 70-degree tilt
User-Friendly Control System
- Temperature range of 100-450 degrees F with the solid-state controls
- 1-hr. mechanical timer for keeping up with the cooking process
- Pilot light illuminates when the heating element is on
- Controls resist light water splashing and dripping
Tilting Skillet, electric, 30-gallon capacity, open leg frame base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pain and frame.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge 30P-STEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|