The Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet has a 30-gallon capacity for preparing large batches of meat, vegetables, stir fry, and more. This versatile unit can roast, boil, braise, grill, and steam food, but it can also be used to thaw and reheat products. Preventing food from sticking to the surface, the stainless steel pan is fully polished for simplified cleaning, and the crevice-eliminating coved corner also aids in cleanup. Heating elements are bolted under the pan to keep heat distribution even, and automatically power off when the pan is tilted past horizontal.
Both the pan and cover are supported by fully-welded, stainless steel consoles for structure. A spring-assisted design and full-width handle with a built-in condensate vent assists in opening the cover. A guide sends condensate back to the pan to provide the food with moisture. The Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet tilts manually with a collapsible hand crank, and a precision-ground, polished worm makes this motion smooth. A balanced design enables the operator to quickly tilt the pan to its desired position, and the open base leg frame provides space for staff to clean under the unit. It is elevated off the floor with four 6-inch legs, which adjust for versatile installation. It can be bolted to the floor with its flanged feet.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Fully polished, stainless steel pan prevents food from sticking and aids in cleaning
- 5-gal. graduations are marked in the pan for accurate cooking
- Lip on the pan ensures food flows out smoothly
- Front of the pan has a sloped design that drains liquid when tilted to 70 degrees
- Coved corners eliminate crevices around the pan to prevent food from sticking
- Heating elements are bolted under the pan to ensure even distribution
- Elements are embedded in a 13⁄8-in.-thick aluminum casting to create lasting strength
- Heaters power off automatically when the pan is tilted past horizontal
- Manual tilt mechanism has a collapsible hand crank below the for user-friendly operation
- Precision-ground, polished worm on the tilting mechanism ensures a smooth motion
- Balanced design quickly tilts the skillet
- 2 consoles support the pan and cover with a welded, stainless steel frame for structural stability
- Consoles are covered in stainless steel to protect the controls and simplify cleanup
- Clean under the unit with an open leg frame base
- (4) 6-in., stainless steel legs adjust and have flanged feet so it can be bolted to the floor
- 10-in. clearance is required at the rear
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 33 A, 12 kW
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Spring-assisted design assists in lifting the cover
- Handle covers the full width for leverage when opening
- Built-in condensate vent uses a guide to direct condensate into the pan
- Cover can stay open when needed
User-Friendly Control System
- Solid-state temperature control has a temperature range of 100-450 degrees F
- Pilot light indicates when the heating elements are powered on
- 1-hr. mechanical timer provides a way to monitor the cooking process
- Controls are resistant to light water splashing and dripping
Tilting Skillet, electric, 30-gallon capacity, open leg frame base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pain and frame.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge 30P-STEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|