The Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet can be used for grilling, steaming, braising, or cooking a variety of product such as poultry, sausage, gravy, and more. A durable, stainless steel pan is polished so food does not stick to it. Its sloped design drains liquids when tilted to 70 degrees, while the coved corners prevent food and liquids from getting trapped in crevices.
To provide even heat distribution, the elements are bolted to the underside of the pan. These elements are embedded in an aluminum casting for protection, and when the unit is tilted out of a horizontal position, the heaters automatically power off. It tilts manually with a collapsible hand crank, and a balanced design enables the operator to tilt the skillet to the desired position.
Increasing structural stability, the pan and cover are supported by two consoles with a welded, stainless steel frame. These consoles are made of stainless steel to protect the controls. Its solid-state temperature controls operate from 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cover on this Market Forge 30P-STEL tilting skillet opens with a spring-assisted design and full-width handle. When needed, the cover stays open, and also has a condensate vent. A guide directs condensate back into the pan.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Stainless steel pan is fully polished to aid in cleanup and prevent food from sticking
- Pan is marked with 5-gal. graduations
- Sloped pan front completely drains liquids when tilted 70 degrees
- Coved pan corners eliminate cracks and crevices that trap crumbs and liquids
- Heating elements are bolted to the underside of the pan for even distribution
- Elements are embedded in a 13⁄8-in.-thick aluminum casting to withstand heavy use
- Heaters automatically power off when the pan is tilted out of a horizontal position
- Manual tilt mechanism has a collapsible hand crank below the panel
- Mechanism comes with a precision-ground, polished worm that ensures tilting is smooth and long lasting
- Balanced design enables the user to quickly tilt the unit to the desired position
- Pan and cover are supported by 2 consoles and a fully-welded, stainless steel frame for structural stability
- Stainless steel-covered consoles protect the controls, and offer access to the floor for cleaning
- Users can clean under the unit with the open leg frame
- (4) 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Requires a 10-in. rear clearance
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 58 A, 12 kW
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 48.88 in. D x 37.75 in. H (73.34-in. H with the cover open)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Spring-assisted construction lifts the cover
- Built-in condensate vent has a drip guide that directs condensate back to the pan
- Full-width handle for comfortable operation
- Cover maintains an open position when desired
User-Friendly Control System
- Solid-state temperature control operates from 100-450 degrees F
- Pilot light illuminates when the heating elements are on
- 1-hr. mechanical timer for keeping track of the cooking process
- Controls are resistant to light water splashing and dripping
Tilting Skillet, electric, 30-gallon capacity, open leg frame base, standard with manual tilt mechanism, stainless steel pain and frame.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Market Forge 30P-STEL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts, 1-year Labor|