Market Forge's 2AM36G200ANG pressure steamer can be very effective in upscale restaurants, catering services and hotel kitchens. With a stainless steel exterior and cooking compartments, the unit is operated by natural gas at 100,000 BTUs. It has automatic controls showing a visible signal during a cooking cycle, shutting off steam, and sounding a signal at the end of the cooking cycle. A manual mechanical timer for each compartment sounds like an audible signal for several seconds at the end of the cycle. Each cooking compartment has four lift-out track shelf uprights and one pull-out shelf that holds different-sized pans.
- Stainless steel exterior and cooking compartments
- Operated by natural gas at 100,000 BTUs
- Automatic controls show visible signal during cooking cycle
- Manual mechanical timer sounds audible signal at the end of cooking cycle
- 4 lift-out track shelf uprights and one pull-out shelf holds (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans or (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans
- Lift-out universal pan holds (8) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. pans or (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans
- 6-in. stainless steel legs
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Pressure steamer, gas, 2 compartments, 36" cabinet base, manual mechanical timer controls and automatic boiler blowdown, with 200 MBTUH gas-fired steam generator all stainless steel interior and exterior finish
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Market Forge 2AM36G200ANG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Water Flow||Direct Hook-Up|
|Capacity (Pans)||(8) Full Size|