The Town 56919-NF 120 electric rice warmer keeps rice warm while it is being served or until it is ready to be used. Rice will be kept hot for up to 12 hours in this warmer with help from its insulated body. A 100-watt heating element is thermostatically controlled to keep rice evenly heated. A hinged cover made from stainless steel keeps rice fresh during the holding time. The Teflon coated aluminum pot and stainless steel finish makes the warmer durable. This unit is not intended to act as a rethermalizer for frozen food. The cover lid snuggle fits onto the pot to keep heat and freshness inside the Town 56919-NF 120 electric rice warmer.
- Keeps rice hot for serving
- Stainless steel hinged cover keeps rice fresh
- Insulated body keeps rice hot
- Holds cooked rice for up to 12 hours
- Teflon coated aluminum pot is durable for long-term use
- Not intended for rethermalizing foods
- Thermostatically controlled 100 W element
- Stainless steel finish
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 100 W, 0.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 15 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
RiceMaster Rice Warmer, electric, 23 quart capacity, s/s exterior finish, non-Teflon pot, 120v/60/1, .8 Amp, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Town 56919-NF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||6-months Parts & Labor|