The Wolf SCB60 gas charbroiler has one infinite heat control valve for each of the 11 cast iron burners. The 51⁄4-inch-wide, cast iron sloped grates are reversible for level broiling and self-cleaning. Since there is a pitched grease trough in each grate blade, fat run-off and flare-ups are controlled. The char-radiants and burners are made from heavy-duty cast iron for durability, and the standing pilot ignition system is easy to light. A cool area is created in the grease drawer to make cleaning easier because the under burner deflector system reflects heat up. The Wolf SCB60 gas charbroiler has a stainless steel grease drawer, backsplash, control panel, top trim, and sides for extra strength. This unit is heated by propane gas.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- 11 burners and char-radiants are cast-iron and heavy-duty
- Sides, front, top trim, and grease trough are stainless steel, making them durable and easy to clean
- Full-width front grease drawers
- 51⁄4-in.-wide, cast iron grates are sloped and reversible for level broiling or self-cleaning
- Cast-iron, pitched grease trough in each grate blade controls flare-ups by directing fat run-off
- 14,500-BTU burner for each broiler grate
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Heat deflector system under the burners pushes heat up, creating a cool area in the grease drawer so cleaning is easier
- Ventilation system is required when using this unit
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit off of the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Uses a total of 159,500 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, 60" W, countertop, (11) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 159,500 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf SCB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|