The Wolf SCB47 charbroiler has eight independent burners controlled by infinite valves. Radiants absorb heat from the burners and direct it to the cooktop where the unit’s grates can be reversed to create a level, self-cleaning broiling surface. The grease drawer catches grease when the grates are pitched. The burners, radiants, and grates on the Wolf SCB47 charbroiler are made of cast iron and can withstand high-volume use. Most of the components that are not made of cast iron are made of stainless steel, which provides durability, rust resistance, and quick cleanup.
- 8 independently controlled burners are evenly spaced
- Radiants absorb heat and send it toward the broiling surface
- 51⁄4-in. grates can be reversed to a level broiling position that self-cleans
- Pitched grates send grease to the drawer and control flare-ups
- Cast iron burners, radiants, and grates enhance durability
- Grease trough collects liquids
- Deflector system sends heat upward, creating a cool zone in the grease drawer
- Stainless steel top trim, sides, control panel, backsplash, and grease trough provide strength and rust resistance
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- 116,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 43 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 463⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
You can read about charbroiler features and benefits in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, 46-3/4" W, NG gas, countertop, (8) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 116,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf SCB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|