The Wolf SCB47 charbroiler creates grill marks on burgers, vegetables, chicken, and more. Each of the grates has a pitched grease trough that prevents flare-ups and can be reversed to broil or self-clean. Since the char radiants and burners are made of cast iron, they can withstand frequent use. The Wolf SCB47 charbroiler has a convenient grease drawer and 4-inch adjustable legs that lift it off the countertop to prevent overheating.
- Strengthened by corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Removable grease drawer aids in cleanup
- Heavy-duty char radiants and burners made of cast iron
- Reversible grates burn off cooked-on product and perform level broiling
- Cast-in pitched grease trough in each grate controls fat runoff and flame flare-ups
- Standing pilot ignition system starts the pilot
- Each burner has its own infinite heat control valve and can prepare different products at the same time
- Deflector system cools the grease drawer and drip areas
- Stable on uneven surfaces with 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 116,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 43 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 463⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Our charbroilers buyers' guide has additional information on charbroilers.
Charbroiler, 46-3/4" W, NG gas, countertop, (8) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 116,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf SCB47 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|