The Wolf SCB25 charbroiler is ideal for cooking burgers, chicken, and more. Liquids and food debris are collected in the removable grease drawer to help with the cleaning process. Most of the unit is made of stainless steel, which is strong and cleans quickly. Its 4-inch legs can adjust on uneven surfaces or lift the unit off countertops. The unit features heavy-duty cast iron char radiants and burners as well as reversible cast iron grates for self-cleaning and level broiling. The Wolf SCB25 charbroiler has individual controls for each burner so the operator can cook different types of food at once.
- Heated by natural gas
- Durable stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash, and grease trough
- Cast iron char radiants and 4 burners can endure heavy use
- Grates can be reversed to broil or self-clean
- Cast-in pitched grease trough in each grate creates fat runoff and controls flame flare-ups
- Standing pilot ignition system aids in lighting the pilot
- User-friendly infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Deflector system pushes heat up towards the cooking area and cools the grease drawer and drip areas
- Grease drawer collects food debris and liquids until it is cleaned
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit sturdy
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 58,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 211⁄2 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 143⁄4 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Looking for in-depth information on charbroilers? Check out our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, 25-1/4" W, NG gas, countertop, (4) 14,500 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 58,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf SCB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|