The Wolf C60SS-6B24GB range has two ovens in its base for finishing meats, cooking casseroles, and baking desserts at a temperature range of 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Each has two racks that adjust to four different positions and can fit side to side or front to back. With their porcelain interiors, the ovens clean quickly and resist corrosion. A hinge spring mechanism keeps the door shut during use but enables it to open smoothly. Most of the unit is strengthened by stainless steel and a heavy-duty frame.
The top includes a 24-inch griddle on top of a 24-inch broiler that enables the operator to prepare pancakes, bacon, and more on the griddle while simultaneously finishing steaks or melting cheese in the broiler. The other half has six cast iron grates over lift-off burners that can be used to boil pasta, make sauces, and more. The Wolf C60SS-6B24GB range has a crumb tray that sits under the grates to collect food particles and is heated with natural gas.
- Heated with natural gas
- Strong MIG welded frame
- Quick-cleaning, heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit
- 6 lift-off burners provide heat
- Heat is pushed towards the pots and pans by aeration bowls
- High-temperature material burner knobs stay cool to the touch
- 2 burners share 1 pilot
- Pilot lights through the shrouded flash tube pilot system
- Removable, heavy-duty cast iron grates
- 24-in. manual griddle for breakfast items
- 24-in. manual broiler ideal for melting cheese, finishing dishes, and heating cast iron skillets
- Pull-out crumb tray
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 268,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 343⁄4 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Two Standard Ovens
- 2 bakery depth standard ovens accept full-size pans side to side and front to back
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- Each oven has 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions
- Porcelain interior facilitates cleaning
- Doors open through a hinge spring mechanism
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- 23,000 BTU oven interior dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- 35,000 BTU oven interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
We have more in-depth information on ranges in our ovens and ranges buyer's guide.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, 60", NG gas, (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, 24" manual griddle-broiler, 7/8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully-welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 268,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C60SS-6B24GB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|