The Wolf C60SS-6B24GB range has six lift-off burners and grates for boiling pasta, sautéeing, and more. Aeration bowls push heat up towards pots and pans after the propane-fueled shrouded flash tube pilot system ignites. On one end of the range, a griddle/boiler combo enables staff to prepare breakfast items on the top griddle while melting cheese and finishing dishes in the boiler underneath. Its 6-inch adjustable legs give staff room to clean under the unit.
The base’s two standard ovens can be used to finish meats, bake casseroles, and more at temperatures ranging from 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-size pans fit in both ovens side to side and front to back. Each oven comes with two racks that can be adjusted to four different positions and has a porcelain interior that resists dents and staining. The Wolf C60SS-6B24GB range is mostly constructed of scratch-resistant stainless steel.
- Heated with propane
- Durable fully MIG welded frame
- Mostly constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 6-in. adjustable legs stabilize the unit
- 6 lift-off burners provide heat from under the grates
- Under-grate aeration bowls direct heat upwards
- High-temperature material burner knobs stay cool to the touch
- 1 pilot for every 2 burners
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system lights the pilot
- Heavy-duty lift-off grates hold pots and pans over burners
- 24-in. manual griddle on the right side of the unit can be used to prepare breakfast items
- 24-in. under-griddle manual broiler finishes dishes, heat cast iron skillets, and more
- Pull-out crumb tray collects liquid and debris for cleanup
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 268,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 343⁄4 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Two Standard Ovens
- (1) 23,000 BTU oven on the left and (1) 35,000 BTU oven on the right make up the base
- Both bakery-depth ovens accept full-size pans front to back and side to side
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions included in each oven
- Porcelain interiors resist corrosion and scratches
- Doors open with a hinge spring mechanism
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6-ft. cord with a plug
- Left oven interior dimensions: 201⁄4 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Right oven interior dimensions: 263⁄8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
Looking for more information on ranges? Check out our ovens and ranges buyer's guide.
Challenger XL™ Restaurant Range, 60", LP gas, (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, 24" manual griddle-broiler, 7/8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully-welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 268,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf C60SS-6B24GB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|