Wolf's 72 inch heavy-duty low-profile griddle uses natural gas and (6) 27,000 BTU burners to maximize food output. The 72 inch size means this griddle will perform in the busiest restaurants. Give your customers the grilled sandwiches, burgers, and veggies they long for.
- 1 "U" shaped 27,000 BTU burner per 12-in. of griddle width provides multiple heat zones for various applications
- 1-in. plate thickness resists warping
- 1 high range infinite heat control valve per burner gives precise temperatures
- (2) 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawers keeps greasy messes at bay
- Fully-welded grease chute stops grease migration
- Total of 162,000 BTU NG
- Overall Dimensions: 72-in. W x 31-1/2 in. D x 15-1/4 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Gas Griddle, 162,000 BTU, 72" W x 24" D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, high range manual control valve every 12", countertop, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4" back and tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF. NG.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wolf Range AGM72 11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet