The Wolf AGM72 griddle has a standing pilot ignition system that lights natural gas to heat the six burners. Each burner has its own infinite heat control valve, so the unit can prepare different products at the same time. Food particles and liquids are collected in two 6-quart grease drawers and kept off other surfaces with the back and side splashes. The welded chassis and stainless steel construction provide the unit with structure. The Wolf AGM72 griddle has a bottom heat shield that protects other surfaces from heat.
- Heated by natural gas
- 6 U-shaped burners spaced every 12 in. heat the unit evenly
- Durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Bullnose design reduces the risk of burns
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- 4-in. legs are adjustable on uneven surfaces
- Liquids and food particles are kept off surfaces with the 4-in. back and side splashes
- Food particles and liquids run through a 31⁄2-in. grease gutter and chute to the (2) 6-qt. grease drawers
- Individual infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Bottom heat shield restricts heat to the unit
- User-friendly standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 162,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 151⁄4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Not sure what you need in a griddle? Take a look at our griddles buyers' guide to find all the information you need.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 72" W x 24 "D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (6) burners, 4" back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (2) 6 quarts grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame, 11" low profile cooking height on 4" adjustable legs, 162,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf AGM72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||72|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|