The GET DN-313-Y SuperMel™ bowl can be stacked with other bowls, saving space and organizing storage areas. It is made of melamine for durability and break resistance in commercial establishments. Despite its heavy-duty construction, melamine should not be microwaved since it can discolor and weaken. However, with a temperature range of -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, melamine can be cleaned in commercial dishmachines. The GET DN-313-Y SuperMel bowl is great for soup, salad, and pasta with its 13-ounce capacity. Since it comes in yellow, the bowl creates a bright look for tabletops.
- 13-oz. capacity
- 14.2-oz. rim-full capacity
- Yellow color provides a pop of color
- Will not easily break or damage thanks to its melamine material
- -20-200 degrees F temperature range
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Save storage space by stacking the bowl
- Discoloration and cracking can occur if microwaved.
- Overall Dimensions: 5.75 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Supermel I™ Grapefruit Bowl, 13 oz. (14.2 oz. rim full), 5-3/4" diameter x 2" deep, rimmed, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, yellow, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET DN-313-Y SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|