The GET CP-535-CMP dinner plate has five compartments that are color-coded and labeled to reflect USDA portions for dairy, protein, vegetables, grains, and fruits. The plate has a diameter of 11 inches, and its dairy section is designed to fit cups that are 2 inches in diameter. The GET CP-535-CMP dinner plate is made of melamine, which is a durable and break-resistant material that is safe to clean in dishwashers. Heating melamine in microwave ovens is not recommended since it can cause chipping, peeling, or discoloring.
- Five-compartment plate separates product
- Labeled sections match USDA-recommended portion sizes for protein, vegetables, grains, fruits, and dairy
- Dairy cup holder has a 2-in. dia. base
- High edge prevents spills and makes the plate easy to handle
- Ideal for educational or healthcare operations
- Melamine material holds up to heavy use
- Raised edges allows for neater use and easier carrying
- Temperature range of -20-200 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Do not heat in microwaves at risk of chipping, peeling, or other damage to the plate.
- 11 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Choose My Plate Design, 11" x 10", 5-compartment, labeled food groups (protein, fruits, vegetables, grains and dairy), dairy compartment fits 2" base dia. or smaller or holds G.E.T. tumbler, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF, Healthcare
GET CP-535-CMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||5|
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|