The GET BF-060-FP Freeport™ plate is made of durable, break-resistant melamine that can stand up to the high demands of foodservice operations. The dish can withstand temperatures ranging from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishmachine. Its Freeport pattern includes a deal ring and rope motif around its rim, which provides a nautical look that is perfect for seafood restaurants. The 6.25-inch-diameter GET BF-060-FP Freeport plate can be used for bread, desserts, side dishes, and other menu items.
- Freeport pattern, with a teal band and rope motif around the rim, is perfect for serving seafood
- Melamine resists breakage
- BPA free
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees F
- Can be cleaned in the dishmachine
- May weaken, peel, or chip if microwaved
- 6.25 in. dia.
- NSF certified
Freeport™ Plate, 6-1/4" diameter, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, melamine, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET BF-060-FP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|