The GET B-454-RD Diamond Rodeo™ bowl is made from melamine, which offers resistance to minor damage. It is free of BPA, can be cleaned in commercial warewashers, and can withstand temperatures from -20 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it should not be microwaved because it may dry out the melamine, causing it to chip, discolor, or peel. The bowl has a wide rim that can help contain splashes and drips. The GET B-454-RD bowl's Diamond Rodeo pattern, with its rope motif, provides a unique look that works especially well in western-themed restaurants. The bowl can hold 4.5 ounces of product, making it perfect for serving small portions of side dishes, sauces, dips, and more.
- 4.5-oz. serving capacity
- 5-oz. rim-full capacity
- Diamond Rodeo pattern with rope motif perfect for western-themed eateries
- Wide rim helps contain splashes and drips
- Melamine provides resistance to breaking
- Safe for cleaning in commercial dishmachines
- BPA free
- Can withstand temperatures of -20 to 200 degrees F
- May chip or peel if microwaved
- Overall Dimensions: 4.75 in. dia. X 1.25 in. H
- NSF certified
Diamond Rodeo™ Bowl, 4-1/2 oz. (5 oz. rim full), 4-3/4" diameter x 1-1/4" deep, round, break-resistant, dishwasher safe, BPA free, melamine, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
GET B-454-RD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Dishwasher Safe|