Model LOSR3 - Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Rimmed Oval Serving Griddle 10' L x 11' W with 1-1/8' Rim
For more than 100 years, Lodge has been perfecting the process of making cast iron cookware. We formulated just the right metal chemistry, created exacting mold tolerances for our castings, and developed the perfect wall construction for the best even heating found in cookware.
Using Your Lodge Logic
If you have a new piece of Lodge Logic, seasoned, ready-to-use, cast iron cookware you can use it right from the start.
Caring For Your Lodge Logic
- Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron cookware will last for mare than a lifetime. Here are some tips for maintaining your cookware for future generations.
- After cooking, clean the utensil with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the utensil is dry but still warm from the not water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan to allow air circulation.
- If you notice a metallic taste or see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly, and re-season using the home seasoning instructions. Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q - Does Lodge Cast Iron contain any lead
- A - Lodge assures us that all of their products are safe. Their official response can be viewed by clicking on Lodge Cast Iron.
Lodge Logic Serving Griddle, 10" x 7", with 1-1/8" rim, oval, surface 30% smaller than LOS3 for portion control, (rim can be customized with your design or logo), cast iron (hand wash only - do not use dishwasher)
Lodge LOSR3 Specifications
|Type||Grill Pans & Griddles|