Standard Features and Benefits
- Gradated emerald enamel finish
- 6-qt. cast iron accommodates a large quantity of stew or soup or large cuts of meat
- Stainless steel knob finishes off included matching lid
- Loop handles on each side make it easy to transfer food from the oven to the table
- Hand wash for optimum finish preservation
- Not recommended for use in commercial settings
- 10-3/4 in. dia. x 4-1/2 in. depth
Lodge Dutch Oven, 6 quart, 10-3/4" dia. x 4-1/2" deep, cast iron (hand wash only - do not use dishwasher), color enamel, Emerald (gradated green)
Lodge EC6D53 Specifications
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
Lodge EC6D53 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I use this dutch oven to bake an awesome bread recipe I got from America's Test Kitchen. The Test Kitchen gave the oven a high rating for quality..."
"I use this dutch oven to bake an awesome bread recipe I got from America's Test Kitchen. The Test Kitchen gave the oven a high rating for quality and value. It's gorgeous on my stove because it's green! It is heavy but that's how all good Dutch ovens are so that's not a big draw-back for me."