The Oak Street BDB-BAR bar-height table base is made of heavy-duty steel tubes and cast iron. Fitting into any theme, the powder-coated finish is black. It is easy to assemble with a 3-inch column and 7-inch mounting plate that fit together. A tabletop can be attached by screwing it to the spider. A 24-inch-diameter or 24-inch-by-24-inch tabletop is recommended.
- Steel tubes and cast-iron construction is strong and durable
- Black powder-coated finish fits into virtually any theme
- 24-in. round tabletop or 24-in. x 24-in. square tabletop is recommended
- Simple assembly by attaching the 3-in. column to the 7-in. mounting plate
- Spider attaches to a tabletop with screws
- 8-in. x 8-in. spider with 11-in. diagonal
- 3-in. top and 8-in. base dust cover
- 39.25-in. overall height
Want to learn more about restaurant furniture? Check out our furniture buyers' guide.
Table Base, bolt down, 3" dia. column, 40-3/4" bar height, steel, powder coated, black Sandtex finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Oak Street BDB-BAR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet