The belt driven transmission in the Skyfood SSI-12 manual slicer requires little maintenance beyond regular cleaning and oil. The chromium-plated steel blade has a maximum slice thickness of 9⁄16 of an inch. The blade is kept efficient with a removable blade sharpener. The aluminum construction of this Skyfood SSI-12 slicer is durable and eliminates the possibility of bacteria.
- Skymsen® manual slicer
- Chrome-plated steel 12-in. blade
- 0-9⁄16-in. slice thickness
- Belt driven, gravity fed unit
- Slicer and index knob fully constructed in anodized aluminum
- Blade sharpener is removeable
- Waterproof on/off switch
- ETL listed and NSF certified
Skymsen® Manual Slicer, 12", belt driven, gravity feed, chrominum-plated hardened steel blade, 0-9/16" slice thickness, removable sharpener, fully aluminum index knob, waterproof on/on switch, anodized aluminum construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1/2 HP, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Skyfood SSI-12 120V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet