The Skyfood SI-315HDE-1 meat and bone saw can be used for most meats. Its thickness gauge accommodates different sizes of product, and the feeding table slides to simplify operation. Safety features are built into the unit to protect the operator. The emergency button shuts off the unit immediately, while the control system prevents the unit from automatically sawing after a power outage. Constructed of simple-to-clean stainless steel, the Skyfood SI-315HDE-1 meat and bone saw is strong and rust resistant. Many of the components are removable, simplifying the cleanup process.
- Handles any type of meat and bone
- Sliding feed table
- Thickness gauge plate adjusts to accommodate various product sizes
- Blade guide guard above the cutting area must be in place during operation
- Emergency button immediately stops operation
- Electric control system prevents automatic operation after a power outage
- Upper and lower doors have a safety sensor that stops the motor when they are open
- Stainless steel construction supports repeated use and resists corrosion
- Removable doors, tables, blade wheels, and blade guard facilitate cleaning
- Removable scrap pan catches bone dust
- Thermal overload protection prevents motor overheating
- 3 HP
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Cutting clearance: 141⁄8 in. x 123⁄16 in.
- Blade dimensions: 124 in. L x 3⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 421⁄8 in. W x 361⁄4 in. D x 727⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Meat & Bone Saw, heavy duty floor model, 124" blade, 14-1/8" high x 12-3/16" wide cutting clearance, sliding product table, removable doors, sealed bearings & housing, low pressure water jet cleaning, emergency button, heavy duty adjustable legs, stainless steel construction, 3 HP, 230v/60/1-ph, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Skyfood SI-315HDE-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Meat & Bone Saw|