The Master Sky model food processor from Fleetwood by Skymsen can maximize its efficiency and is easy to operate in your kitchen. This unit has a stainless steel base, an aluminum cover and chute, and its slicing discs are made with cast aluminum with stainless steel knives. A safety switch on the handle and cover will stop the unit when either of them are lifted. The commercial food processor has 29 different cuts that can be obtained with a combination of the discs, including dicing and French fry shapes.
- Stainless steel base, aluminum cover and chute
- Slicing discs made with cast aluminum with stainless steel knives
- Safety switch on handle and cover will stop operations when lifted to prevent operator injury
- 29 different cuts with disc combinations
- Can process 600 to 800 lbs. per hr.
- 20 different discs are available (sold separately)
- Comes standard with plastic ejection disc
- Design follows security and hygiene standards
- 3/4-HP motor
- 110 V/60 hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 9-7/8 in. W x 23-1/4 in. D x 17-3/8 in. H
Master Food Processor, angled chute, safety switch, plastic ejection disc, cast aluminum discs, stainless steel knives & base, aluminum cover & chute, 3/4-HP, 110v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Skyfood MASTER SKY SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Skyfood MASTER SKY Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I wouldn't give it a half a star. It comes with no disc, it is screwed together with philip head screws that catch food particles. Bottom flap..."
"I wouldn't give it a half a star. It comes with no disc, it is screwed together with philip head screws that catch food particles. Bottom flap is loose. Machine is loud and does not have much torque."