This Skyfood GL250 compact economy slicer has a compact design for small operations. The unit is constructed with a gravity feed food chute and can produce a maximum 1⁄2-inch slice thickness. The slicer has a top mounted integral sharpener to maintain a clean-slicing knife. The slicer features a safety rear ring guard for safe operation. The one-piece aluminum body has rounded corners and quick disassembly that make cleaning simple.
- 10-in. dia. slicing knife
- 1⁄2-in. maximum slice thickness
- Gravity feed guides product towards the blade
- Durable stainless anodized aluminum finish
- Safety rear ring guard protects users' fingers
- Top-mounted integral sharpener
- Disassembles without tools for easy cleaning
- 110 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 20 in. D x 15 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Fleetwood by Skymsen Economy Slicer, compact, gravity feed, 10" dia., max. slice thickness 1/2", stainless finish anodized aluminum, integral sharpener, safety rear ring guard, blade cover interlock, 1/3 HP, NSF, ETL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Skyfood GL250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet