The DB-6 electric potato peeler from Skyfood can process up to 159 pounds of potatoes in an hour. The process uses an abrasive silicon carbide disc and running water to gently remove the potatoes' skin while leaving the rest of the vegetable intact. The potato peeler's stainless steel body, door, and drain make for a durable product, and the solid cover keeps products contained while an inspection hole lets operators see inside to monitor each batch's progress.
- 12-lb. batch capacity
- Can peel up to 159-lb./hr.
- Silicon carbide disc and running water for efficient removal of skin
- 5-min. timer makes operation less labor-intensive
- Long-lasting stainless steel body, door, and outlet drain
- Solid metal cover includes inspection hole for monitoring progress
- 110 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1/4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 13-7/16 in. W x 17-in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
Fleetwood by Skymsen Potato Peeler, electric, table style, 12 lb. capacity, 5 minute timer, toggle switch, s/s outlet drain & body, solid metal cover with inspection hole, 1/4 HP, 110v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Skyfood DB-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet