Dip more apples and sweet treats in caramel quicker with the Gold Medal 4211C twin caramel dip warmer. This high-output twin caramel dip warmer keeps your caramel warm with 1400 watts of heating power that heats the food up to 175 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Its quality constructions keeps the twin caramel dip warmer easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. To start the melting process, all you have to do is open the tub and place two number 10 cans or 4 quart inserts in. For your convenience, you can dip out of one warmer while the other melts for the next round of dipping. The Gold Medal 4211C twin caramel dip warmer can also be used to heat fudge, nacho cheese, and soup.
- Intended for melting caramel for apples
- Can also be used for heating fudge, nacho cheese, and soup
- Heats in half the time of the original warmer
- Open the tub then place the warmer in to start melting process
- One warmer can be melting while the other is ready to be used for dipping
- Accommodates 2 number 10 cans or 4 qt. inserts
- Heats contents up to 175-180 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.3 A, 1400 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
Twin Caramel Apple Dip Warmer, high output, 1400 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 5.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 4211C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet