The Gold Medal 1903 Shav-A-Doo II snow cone machine is ideal for amusement parks, street vendors, state fairs, event concession stands, and more. The stainless steel unit produces approximately 500 pounds of shaved ice per hour to meet heavy customer volume. Its aluminum cabinet will clean easily and will never rust. A shaver head is mounted on an aluminum cap, with adjustable blades for the desired ice texture. A push handle makes the machine easier to operate, and a florescent light makes the ice easily seen the cabinet.
- Produces 500 lbs. of shaved ice per hour
- Aluminum cabinet cleans easily and won't rust
- Shaver head mounted on an aluminum cap
- Adjustable blades for desired ice texture
- Push handle for easy operation
- Florescent light for better display
- cULus, CE, cETLus, NSF Certified
Shav-A-Doo II Shaver Unit Snow Cone Machine, 500 lbs. per hour capacity, shaver head mounted on aluminum cap, adjustable blades, push handle, top mounted stainless steel motor box, fluorescent light, aluminum cabinet
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Gold Medal 1903 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet