The Correll CF3096P 01 folding table is perfect for hotels, restaurants, event centers, and more. It is a versatile table that can hold a variety of items and allows people to sit at it. The 5⁄8-inch high pressure top is heavy duty for commercial use. The top has a high density particle board core with a backer sheet that provides durability. There are plastic foot caps and edge molding that are mar proof. The legs are heavy duty since they are made of 18 gauge steel; the legs fold under the table to make storing it compact and convenient. The Correll CF3096P 01 folding table has a walnut-colored top with black framing.
- Legs fold up for simple storage
- 5⁄8-in. high pressure top is ideal for heavy duty use
- High-density particle board core with a backer sheet for durability
- Automatically opens and locks to ensure the table will not fold up
- Walnut-colored top with black framing fits into almost any theme
- 1-in.-dia. legs are constructed of 18 gauge steel
- Plastic foot caps and edge molding are mar proof
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 29 in. H
Folding table, 29 inch height, high-pressure top on 5/8 inch high density particle board core with backer sheet, 1 inch 18 gauge steel pedestal legs, 1-5/8 inch one piece steel apron, mar-proof plastic foot caps & edge molding, automatic lock-open mechanism, 30 x 96 inches, walnut top with brown frame and black t-mold
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Correll CF3096P 01 Specifications
|Category||Tables & Bases|
|Surface||High Pressure Top|