Standard Features and Benefits
- Part of the EconoLine Activity Table series
- 30-in. x 60-in. trapezoid shape
- Legs are adjustable from 21-in. to 30-in. in 1-in. increments
- Melamine top surface allows for crayon and permanent marker to be easily removed without damage
- Melamine gives a smoother, harder writing surface than wood
- 1-1/8 in. high-density table surface is strong enough for classroom demands
- Heavy-duty legs with oversize hairpin brace and shouldered set screws for maximum safety
- Legs attach to table surface with (6) 3/4-in. screws per leg, giving added strength
- SpeedWrench included for quick and easy adjustments
- Gray Granite table surface color with black t-molding around the edges
- Black and chrome legs
The EconoLine activity table features a melamine top on 1-1/8" high-density partical board core. There are additional top bracing on larger sizes for maximum strength. This table has heavy-duty adjustable height legs with oversize hairpin brace and shouldered set screws for maximum safety (includes SpeedWrench). The chrome inner leg resists scratches. Table comes shipped with standard legs that adjust from 21" to 30" in 1" increments (kindergarten to adult). Also available with short legs that adjust from 16" to 25" in 1" increments (nursery/ pre-k to elementary school) - call customer service for short legs. Gray granite top with black T-mold and black & chrome legs. 24" x 48"
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Correll AM3060-TRP 15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet