The Correll A6066-HOR 13 activity table is perfect for schools and churches with the horseshoe shape. With its dove gray color, this table blends in well with different design schemes. The 11⁄4-inch-thick, high-density particle board is covered by a high pressure laminate top that withstands heavy use. The top resists scratches, as well staining from food, juices, crayons, markers, and paint, better than melamine tabletops. The backer sheet on the Correll A6066-HOR 13 activity table is warp resistant, and the leg mounting system is strong for long-term use. Seven screws are used to attach the leg mounting brackets; three additional screws in the leg plate and an oversized hairpin brace make it more durable.
- Horseshoe shape is ideal for use in schools, churches, and more
- 11⁄4-in.-thick high density particle board provides structure and durability
- High pressure laminate top resists scratches, as well as staining from markers, crayons, paint, and food
- Warp-resistant backer sheet
- 7 screws are used to attach the leg mounting brackets prior to shipping
- Leg mounting system is strong with 3 additional screws in the leg plate and an oversized hairpin brace
- Safe to use with the shoulder on leg set screw
- Height adjustments are made with an included speed wrench
- Dove gray tabletop blends in well with any theme
- Black t-mold with black and chrome legs
- Overall Dimensions: 66 in. L x 60 in. W
High pressure top activity table, horseshoe shape, 1.25 inch thick high density particle board top, resists scratches, paint, markers, crayons, and food/juice stains better than melamine, backer sheet is resistant to warping, leg mounting brackets are pre-attached with 7 screws, three additional screws in leg plate, oversize hairpin brace, shoulder on leg set screw, free speed-wrench for fast, easy height adjustments, 60 x 66 inches, Dove gray with black t-mold and black/chrome legs
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Correll A6066-HOR 13 Specifications