The Correll A48-CLO 01 activity table has a heavy-duty, 11⁄4-inch-thick high density particle board that is ideal for churches and schools. Scratches and stains are resisted with the high-pressure laminate top, and a backer sheet helps keep the tabletop from warping. A strong leg mounting system has seven screws attached to the leg mounting brackets, ensuring the table will not fold up on children. For extra sturdiness, there are three more screws in the leg plate and a hairpin brace. With the adjustable legs, the Correll A48-CLO 01 activity table adds flexibility to any space.
- 11⁄4-in.-thick high density particle board stands up to heavy use in schools, churches, and more
- High-pressure laminate resists scratches, stains, paint, markers, and crayons
- Backer sheet prevents warping and provides bracing
- Leg mounting brackets are attached with 7 screws, 3 more screws in the leg plate, and a hairpin brace to create a strong leg mounting system
- Leg screw set features a shoulder to ensure the table is safe for use around children
- Legs adjust in 1-in. increments from 21 in. to 30 in.
- Speed wrench simplifies adjusting table heights
- Traditional walnut color blends into different themes
High pressure top activity table, 1.25 inch thick high density particle board top, resists scratches, paint, markers, crayons, and food/juice stains better than melamine, backer sheet is resistant to warping, leg mounting brackets are pre-attached with 7 screws, three additional screws in leg plate, oversize hairpin brace, shoulder on leg set screw, free speed-wrench for fast, easy height adjustments, 48" inches clover shape, Walnut with black t-mold and black/chrome legs
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Correll A48-CLO 01 Specifications