The Chicago Metallic 44405 hearth bread pan can be used to make three 111⁄2-inch-by-6-inch loaves of bread. Perforations in the sidewalls and bottom enable air to flow and steam to release while the bread is baking. With its seamless construction, the pan is easy to clean. It withstands heavy use in commercial settings since it is made of aluminized steel and has a band over wire rim. The Chicago Metallic 44405 hearth bread pan is glazed to resist minor dents and scratches.
- Makes (3) 111⁄2-in. x 6-in. loaves of bread
- Glazed material resists staining and scratching
- 22-ga. aluminized steel is heavy duty for regular use
- Seamless construction facilitates cleaning
- Band over wire edge creates strength and makes the pan ideal for conveyors
- Bottom and sidewall perforations enable air to flow around the dough
- Overall dimensions: 123⁄16 in. x 257⁄8 in. x 21⁄2 in.
Hearth Bread Pan Set, 12-3/16" x 25-7/8" x 2-1/2" overall, (3) 11-1/2" x 6" individual pans, bottom & sidewall perforations, flat bottom, wire in rim, seamless, 22 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 44405 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet