The Chicago Metallic 43055 mini cake pan is made of 22-gauge aluminized steel for strength in commercial settings. It has a glaze on the metal that protects it from scratches and stains. Since there is a wire in the rim, this pan is ideal for use in pan racks for transporting or storing. The Chicago Metallic 43055 mini cake pan makes 15 mini bundt cakes, muffins, and more with a fluted design on the exterior.
- Fluted design of the cutouts creates a pretty design on baked goods
- Perfect for mini bundt cakes, muffins, and more
- 22-ga. aluminized steel withstands heavy use and resists corrosion
- Wire in rim makes the unit ideal for pan rack use
- Glaze resists staining and scratching
- (15) 315⁄16-in. x 111⁄16-in. holes each hold 7.5 oz. of batter to the brim
- Overall dimensions: 177⁄8 in. x 257⁄8 in.
Mini Fluted Tube Cake Pan, 17-7/8" x 25-7/8" overall, makes (15) 3-15/16" cakes, 7.5 oz. capacity each, wire in rim with tube, 22 gauge aluminized steel, AMERICOAT® ePlus glaze
Chicago Metallic 43055 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet