Food Warming Equipment's TS-1418-30 heated tray delivery cart is ideal for quick service in hospitals, long-term care facilities and schools. Made with stainless steel and all welded construction with no rivets, the unit can accommodate up to 60 trays. It has a "humi-temp" heat and humidity system that circulates hot, moist air throughout the cabinet, eliminating hot and cold spots. Humidity can be added to the moisture content of the food, keeping it hot and fresh for several hours. The controls are located front and at eye-level, and have a full-range adjustable thermostat that is easy to manage.
- Stainless steel and all welded construction with no rivets
- Accommodates up to (60) 10-in. x 14-in. trays or (30) 14-in. x 18-in. trays
- "Humi-temp" heat and humidity system circulates hot, moist air
- Humidity keeps food hot and fresh
- Controls located at front and eye-level
- Full-range, adjustable thermostat
- Heavy duty, edge-mounted, die cast hinges
- 4 polyurethane casters; 2 are rigid and 2 swivel with brake
- Removable tray slides
- Hi-temp door gasket
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.3 A, 1600 W, NEMA 5-15 P, cord included
- Overall dimensions: 47.75-in. W x 27-in. D x x 60-in. H
- cULus, NSF Certified
Tray Delivery Cart, heated, (2) door, insulated, humi-temp heat system w/eye level controls, 30 pr universal rod style adjustable slides 3" OC, (60) 10"x14", (30) 14"x18" or 15"x20" trays, 20-gauge stainless steel exterior with 22-gauge stainless steel interior construction, heavy duty push bars, full bumper, 120v/60/1-ph.
Fwe - Food Warming Equipment TS-1418-30 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet