The FWE MTU-5-5 mobile heated cabinet is designed to keep prepared food at safe temperatures until ready to serve. The interior and exterior are constructed of stainless steel, making the unit easy to clean and heavy duty. Heat stays in the cabinet thanks to the fiberglass insulation. This cabinet also features two gasket sealed Dutch doors with magnetic work flow door handles that are designed to accommodate any user, regardless of height. Moisture is collected with a 12 inch by 20 inch removable humidity pan.
The FWE MTU-5-5 mobile heated cabinet holds up to 10 full size pans and has universal pan slides. The cabinet also includes a built-in humidity system for increased food storage control. Separate air moisture and air temperature controls and a clear digital display of cabinet temperature are among the features of the easy-to-use control panel.
- Keeps pre-cooked items at safe temperatures until they are ready to be served
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty for constant commercial use and is easy to clean
- Temperature range of 90-190 degrees F
- Fiberglass insulated cabinet and gasket-sealed Dutch doors retain heat well
- Doors open 180 degrees so pans are easy to load and unload
- Split cavities hold up to 5 trays each
- Easy-to-use electronic controls and magnetic flow door handles ensure that any employee can properly operate the cabinet
- Built-in humidity system keeps food from drying out
- 5-in. poly casters make moving the cabinet simple for transportation or cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.2 A, 2300 W, NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 29.75 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 70 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- (10) 18 in. x 26 in. full size pans
- (20) 12 in. x 20 in. pans
- (20) 14 in. x 18 in. pans
- (10) 18 in. x 13 in. pans
- (10) 20 in. x 22 in. pans
- (10) 10 in. x 20 in. pans
Heated Cabinet, mobile, split cavity, (5) pair universal tray slides each, (5) 18" x 26" or (10) 12" x 20" pan capacity 4-1/2" OC per compartment, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, insulated, moisture-temp system, electronic controls, insulated, removable water reservoir, (1) flush mounted door, stainless steel interior & exterior, 5" casters (2) rigid & (2) swivel with brakes, UL, cUL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
FWE MTU-5-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||10 Full Size|
|Warranty||2 year limited parts & 1 year labor|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|