The FWE HLC-10 120 heated holding cabinet is perfect for holding your freshly made dishes at the ideal temperature. Whether you are at a restaurant or catering a large event, this cabinet will keep your food warm until you are ready to serve it. The radiant heat system uses an alloy heating element that evenly distributes heat throughout the cabinet. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside, while the cabinet-mounted door gasket keeps heat from escaping. The electronic controls are simple to use and read; they come with a master on/off switch, low temperature alarm, and a temperature range of 90 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. The cabinet is constructed of stainless steel for durability and long-term use. The FWE HLC-10 120 heated holding cabinet accepts 12-inch-by-20-inch pans and 18-inch-by-13-inch trays on pan slide racks that are easily removable for cleaning.
- Ideal for restaurants and caterers
- Accepts 12-in. x 20-in. pans and 18-in. x 13-in. trays
- Pan slide racks’ front edges are relieved for heavy loading and are removable for simple cleaning
- Radiant heating system includes an alloy heating element that helps evenly distribute heat
- Electronic controls are easy to use and read
- Master on/off switch with a power indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- Low temperature alarm alerts you when food needs to be served or put in the fridge
- 90-190 degrees F temperature range
- 2 doors are field reversible for your convenience
- Doors have 1 in. fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside
- High-temperature door gasket is mounted on the cabinet to keep heat from escaping
- Magnetic handle has no moving parts that will wear out
- Stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
- 31⁄2 in. casters make moving the cabinet easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 8.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 253⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH and UL listed
Handy Line Heated Cabinet, mobile, half-height, double compartment, insulated, front controls, (10) Stainless Steel removable pan racks 2-5/8" OC for 12x20x2/1/2 in. pans, 20-gauge stainless steel exterior with 22-gauge stainless steel interior construction, Stainless Steel lift handles, (2) heavy-duty lift-off hinges, 120v/50-60/1-ph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
FWE HLC-10 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet