The Stoelting 4177350 floor stand has a steel frame that provides structure for the cabinet, while its stainless steel exterior is durable and resists minor damage. The hinged door easily removes for cleaning and replacing, and the knob's tension is adjustable. Casters are fitted to the bottom of the stand, enabling you to easily move it as needed. This stand is perfect for establishments that do not have countertop space to fit frozen beverage machines. Your machine will stay in place since it bolts to the top of the stand. The Stoelting 4177350 floor stand can be used with the CF101, VB9, O111, E111, F111, E112, F112, E122, F122, E131, F131, F144, and SF144.
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and heavy duty for commercial use
- Structure is provided by the steel frame
- Cabinet is great for dry storage of equipment and other products
- Removable, hinged door
- Adjustable tension door knob
- Casters make the stand and machine mobile
- Solution for establishments that do not have countertop space to commit to their Stoelting machine
- Machine stays in place since it bolts onto the top of the stand
- For use with Stoelting machines CF101, VB9, O111, E111, F111, E112, F112, E122, F122, E131, F131, F144, and SF144
- Made-to-order item cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 24 in. D x 31 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
FS2 Floor Stand, 22"W x 24"D x 30"H, for twin E, F & O units, enclosed cabinet base with hinged door, stainless steel construction, casters
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Stoelting 4177350 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||With Brakes|
|For Use With||E,F,O|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|