This Aerohot™ hot food unit runs on natural gas, with each of the three wells having its own heat control to allow you to store different food types. Each well of the 303 NG has a galvanized steel radiation plate to help ensure even heat distribution. Each well can hold a standard-size pan or its fractional equivalent, and an undershelf is included to provide a place for storage of non-combustible items.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot series
- Runs on natural gas
- Operates dry to keep food held at safe serving temperatures
- 3 wells each hold a standard-size pan or its fractional equivalent
- Wells are made of galvanized steel, and each one has a galvanized radiation plate for even heat distribution
- Each well has a 2500 BTU burner
- Wells have individual heat controls
- Compartments are insulated on all 4 sides to minimize heat loss
- Body, undershelf, and tubular legs are constructed of stainless steel
- Undershelf can hold non-combustible items
- Legs have adjustable plastic feet that make level installation simple
- Gas pressure regulator included with each unit for safety
- Plastic carving board runs the length of unit
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design Listed
Aerohot stream table. Gas hot food and wet baths. All stainless steel bodies, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick NSF poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. 1/2'' IPS gas connector and gas available on casters. regulator. 1000 BTU- Natural gas per well. Stationary on legs only- not Infinite temperature control. 3 top openings. 16'' width x 34'' height x 45'' length. Food pans & spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|