The 303 LP from Duke can hold up to three full size pans, or their fractional equivalents, in its galvanized steel compartments. The unit is insulated with fiberglass on all four sides to prevent heat loss and ensure maximum energy efficiency. The hot food unit's stainless steel construction makes for a durable, easy to clean piece of equipment.
- Part of the Aerohot series from Duke
- Dry hot food unit that is powered by propane (LP)
- Holds 3 standard-size pans or their fractional equivalents
- Stainless steel body, undershelf, and tubular legs
- Heat compartments constructed of galvanized steel
- Fiberglass-insulated on all sides
- Plastic carving board included is 443⁄8 in. L x 7 in. D x 1⁄2 in. thick
- Adjustable plastic feet make installation simple on uneven floors
- Each well has a 2500 BTU burner
- Galvanized steel plates in each compartment ensures even heat distribution
- Each food well has an independent heat control valve
- Gas pressure regulator included for safety
- Undershelf provided for storage of non-flammable items
- Overall Dimensions: 443⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design Listed
Aerohot stream table. Gas hot food and wet baths. All stainless steel bodies, under shelves, legs and adjustable plastic feet. 1/2'' thick NSF poly carving board on stainless steel support shelf. 1/2'' IPS gas connector and gas on casters. regulator. 2500 BTU- Propane per well. Stationary on legs only- not available Infinite temperature control. 3 top openings. 16'' width x 34'' height x 45'' length. Food pans & Spillage pans sold separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 303 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Width (in)||22 7/16|