This hot food unit from Duke is a dry unit that can hold two standard-size pans. 302 NG is powered by natural gas and includes a gas pressure regulator for safety. Each of the two heat compartments are made of galvanized steel, and include a galvanized steel radiation plate to ensure even heat throughout the compartment.
- Part of Duke's Aerohot series
- Dry hot food unit that can hold 2 standard-size pans or their fractional equivalents
- Powered by natural gas
- Exterior constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel
- Plastic carving board included that runs the length of the unit, 7 in. deep x 1⁄2 in. thick
- Fiberglass-insulated on 4 sides
- Adjustable plastic feet make installation simple
- Heat compartments constructed of galvanized steel
- Galvanized steel radiation plates in each compartment ensures even heat distribution
- Each food well has its own heat control valve
- Gas pressure regulator included for safety
- 2500 BTU/hr. per well
- Undershelf provided for storage of non-flammable items
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. L x 227⁄16 in. W x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design Listed
Aerohot Steam Table Hot Food Unit, 30-3/8" long, gas, (2) 12" X 20" hot food wells w/adj. gas valve controls w/adj. pilot light, SS top with 1/2" thick by 7" wide poly carving board, SS open base w/under shelf, legs and feet.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke 302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|