Duke's 302LP two-compartment steam table accommodates two full-size steam table pans. Each compartment is heated with a 2,500 BTU burner with its own independent gas control valve. A seven-inch deep poly cutting board runs the length of the table, giving staff a convenient place to perform food prep tasks. The LP steam table's compartments are insulated on four sides and the bottom for energy efficiency.
- Aerohot series
- Each burner generates 2,500 BTU/hr. heat input
- 20-gauge stainless steel top
- 2 die-stamped openings each accommodate a full-size steam table pan
- 7-in. deep, 1⁄2-in. thick poly cutting board with stainless steel support shelf and brackets
- 8-in. deep die-formed galvanized steel heat compartments
- Heat compartments are insulated on 4 sides and bottom with fiberglass for energy-efficiency
- 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel body and undershelf
- 430-series stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable plastic feet for stability and level installation
- Galvanized steel radiation plate in each compartment contributes to even heating
- Gas pressure regulator is installed for safe operation
- Burners are each controlled with an individual valve for control over each compartment temperature
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄8 in. W x 297⁄16 in. D x 34 in. H
- UL-EPH and CSA-Design Certified
Aerohot Steam Table Hot Food Unit, 30-3/8" long, gas, (2) 12" X 20" hot food wells w/adj. gas valve controls w/adj. pilot light, SS top with 1/2" thick by 7" wide poly carving board, SS open base w/under shelf, legs and feet.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Duke 302 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|
|Width (in)||22 7/16|