The MagiKitch'n NPG-60 mobile commercial outdoor grill has eight 11⁄4-inch burners, and each one is controlled individually to cook precisely. There is a V-shaped, stainless steel radiant for each burner, providing quick preheating and easy cleaning. Water tubs on the front of the unit reduce smoke production and flare ups while keeping food moist during the cooking process. An 8-inch, stainless steel service shelf on the front of the MagiKitch'n NPG-60 mobile commercial outdoor grill acts as a place to plate dishes. It has a stainless steel front and aluminized construction, resisting corrosion and adding strength for heavy use.
- (8) 11⁄4-in. burners each have individual controls for precise cooking
- Each burner has a V-shaped, stainless steel radiant to offer quick preheating
- 60-in. chrome cooking grid provides a professional look and creates grill marks
- Front-removable water tubs reduce flare ups and smoke while keeping food moist
- Pilot runner tube protection cover prevents it from clogging
- 8-in., stainless steel front service shelf provides a place for plates to sit
- Aluminized steel construction is heavy duty for commercial settings
- Stainless steel front is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Support base is removable to make transport simple
- Heavy-duty steel legs include 6-in. casters for smooth mobility
- Manual shut-off makes it easy to shut off gas
- 3⁄4-in. gas inlet with a fixed gas regulator
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 621⁄2 in. W x 3311⁄16 in. D x 367⁄32 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Magicater Transportable Gas Grill, 60", aluminized steel construction, modular design, stainless steel radiants, pilot system, water tubs, chrome cooking grids, steel legs with 6" casters, shut off valve, 160,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n NPG-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||60|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Grate Material||Chrome Plated|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|