The Magikitch’n MKG-36 natural gas griddle comes with six burners that are spaced every 6 inches. A separate snap action thermostat controls the temperature for each 12-inch section of plate. The plate is made of polished stainless steel for even heat distribution and is 1 inch thick to resist warping from heating up and cooling down. Temperature probes are embedded into the plate so it can quickly and accurately reach ideal temperatures. Its piezo spark ignitor enables simple push-button ignition.
The Magikitch’n MKG-36 griddle has stainless steel sides with a double-walled design to retain heat. Skirting around the plate is fully welded and has an 11-gauge finish. The grease chute is fully welded to prevent grease from leaking; its grease box holds as much as 33⁄4 gallons. A tapered backsplash prevents food debris from splashing onto the wall and other equipment. Flush mounting is possible with the solid base panel and detachable legs. A flame loss shutoff promotes safety by shutting off the gas if the flame is extinguished.
- Heated by natural gas
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- 6 Venturi-style burners each use 15,000 BTU and are spaced every 6 in.
- Piezo spark ignitor activates with the push of a button
- Grease trough is wide to assist with cleanup
- Fully welded chute avoids leakage
- Grease box has a 33⁄4-gal. capacity and handles to make it easy to transport
- Reinforced stainless steel sides are heavy duty and retain heat
- Fully welded skirting around plate increases durability
- 11-ga. skirt finish is smooth
- Backsplash prevents food debris from getting on other equipment
- Gas regulator and shutoff are recessed to enable installation near walls
- Flame loss shutoff prevents gas from running without a flame
- Fasteners are unexposed for an easy-to-clean exterior
- Detachable back panel
- Base panel is solid for flush mounting
- Legs lift the unit off the countertop to prevent overheating
- 115 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 0.66 A
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 319⁄16 in. W x 239⁄32 in. H
- CE and cCSAus Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Stainless Steel Griddle Plate
- Polished stainless steel plate is 1 in. thick to resist warping
- 1 burner is set every 6 in.
- Independent thermostats every 12 in.
- Probes are directly embedded into the plate to quickly heat the unit
- Plate dimensions: 353⁄4 in. W x 24 in. D
Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 35-3/4" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, snap-action thermostat & piezo ignitor, grease chute and box, front grease trough, 3" side splash, stainless steel, 4" removable legs, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n MKG-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||32|
Magikitch'n MKG-36 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"GREAT GRILL. VERY WELL MADE COMPARED TO THE OTHERS THAT ARE WHAT I CALL THROW AWAYS. VERY GOOD RECOVERY TIMES AND EVEN TEMPS. THESE ARE THE ONLY..."
"GREAT GRILL. VERY WELL MADE COMPARED TO THE OTHERS THAT ARE WHAT I CALL THROW AWAYS. VERY GOOD RECOVERY TIMES AND EVEN TEMPS. THESE ARE THE ONLY GRIDDLES WE BUY."