The high performance outdoor LP gas grill by MagiKitch'n offers high production outdoor grilling. The modular design of this gas grill makes it manageable for mobile cooks. The rugged casters and stainless steel construction make it transportable to any event locale.
- 14-gauge steel construction
- 8 v-shaped stainless steel radiants
- Individual burner controls for precise temperatures
- Standard duty 60-in. top grid
- Front removable water tubs
- Heavy duty casters for easy mobility over the toughest terrain
- 2 regulator hose assemblies with QCC1 connections
- Runner tube pilot system
- 160,000 BTUs LP
- Dual tank hook up
- LP tanks purchased separately
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 24-in. D x 36-in. H
- NSF Certified
Magicater Transportable Gas Grill, 60", stainless steel construction, modular design, stainless steel radiants, pilot system, water tubs, chrome cooking grids, stainless steel legs with 6" casters, spark ignitor, shut off valve, dual tank hook up, tanks purchased separately, LP gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n LPG-60-SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||60|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Grate Material||Chrome Plated|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|