The Magikitch'n LPG-60 mobile outdoor grill is constructed of 14-gauge stainless steel for strength. Its chrome top grid keeps product over heat without it sticking to the grate. Even heating is provided by the eight V-shaped, stainless steel radiants. Burners are individually controlled, enabling users to cook multiple products at once. The unit connects to gas lines with its two regulator hose assemblies. Heavy-duty casters make it easy to move the unit over a wide range of terrains, making the Magikitch'n LPG-60 mobile grill ideal for outdoor settings.
- Heated by propane
- 14-gauge steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- 8 V-shaped, stainless steel radiants provide even heating
- Individual burner controls make it possible to prepare multiple products at once
- 60-in. chrome top grid keeps food over heat
- 8-in. stainless steel front shelf acts as a place where food can be plated
- Support base removes for easy transport
- Runner tube pilot system has a protection cover to prevent damage
- 2 regulator hose assemblies with QCC1 connections
- Water tubs are removable from the front
- 6-in. heavy-duty casters withstand outdoor use
- LP tanks are sold separately
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 621⁄2 in. L x 3311⁄16 in. W x 367⁄32 in. H
- NSF certified
Magicater Transportable Gas Grill, 60", aluminized steel construction, modular design, stainless steel radiants, pilot system, water tubs, chrome cooking grids, steel legs with 6" casters, shut off valve, dual tank hook up, tanks purchased separately, LP gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n LPG-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||60|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Grate Material||Chrome Plated|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|