The MagiKitch'n LPG-30 outdoor gas grill has four burners that are controlled individually for precision cooking. V-shaped, stainless steel radiants direct heat to the top grid, which measures 29 inches by 24 inches. Along with the heavy-duty grid construction, the unit is made of steel for strength in commercial settings. An 8-inch stainless steel service shelf allows the user to plate cooked food or prep ingredients. The MagiKitch'n LPG-30 outdoor gas grill has casters and a removable support base for transportation.
- (4) 11⁄4-in., individually-controlled burners ensure heating is precise
- Each burner has a V-shaped, stainless steel radiant to direct heat to the top
- 29-in. x 24-in. top grid is strong for heavy-duty use
- 14-ga. steel construction withstands use in commercial settings
- 8-in. stainless steel service shelf is ideal for prepping and plating
- Removable support base makes it easy to transport the grill
- Water tubs are removable from the front to aid in cleanup
- 6-in. swivel casters allow for mobility on different surfaces
- Runner tube pilot system is protected from clogging
- 80,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 32 in. W x 3311⁄16 in. D x 361⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Magicater Transportable Gas Grill, 30", aluminized steel construction, modular design, stainless steel radiants, pilot system, water tubs, chrome cooking grid, steel legs with 6" casters, shut off valve, tank purchased separately, LP gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n LPG-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||30|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Grate Material||Chrome Plated|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|