The MagiKitch'n LPAGA-60 outdoor gas grill is easy to transport with its 6-inch swivel casters and a removable support base. With eight 11⁄4-inch, individually-controlled burners, the unit provides a precise and consistent heat. V-shaped, stainless steel radiants direct heat to the 29-inch-by-24-inch top grids. This MagiKitch'n LPAGA-60 outdoor gas grill has an 8-inch work shelf for prepping ingredients and plating cooked food. It is durable for heavy-duty use in commercial settings with its 14-gauge steel construction.
- (8) 11⁄4-in., individually-controlled burners provide accurate heating
- Each burner has a V-shaped, stainless steel radiant that directs heat to the top grids
- (2) 29-in. x 24-in. top grids are heavy duty to support commercial use
- Water tubs are removable from the front for cleaning
- 14-ga. steel construction has long-lasting durability for commercial use
- 8-in. stainless steel service shelf creates a surface for prepping and plating
- Removable support base eases unit transportation
- 6-in. swivel casters provide smooth mobility
- Runner tube pilot system is protected from clogging
- Tank cart system holds (2) 40-lb. LP gas tanks
- 160,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 621⁄2 in. W x 3311⁄16 in. D x 367⁄32 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Magicater AGA Approved Transportable Gas Grill, 60", stainless steel front, sides, back & service shelf, aluminized steel construction, stainless steel radiants, water tubs, heavy duty cooking grids, steel legs with 6"casters, complete gas system, (2) 40 pound tanks in removable tank cart
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n LPAGA-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||60|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Specialty Options||Water Pan|