The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-636 charbroiler heats product with seven stainless steel burners that are controlled individually to allow for precision cooking. Each burner has a V-shaped radiant directing heat to the top grid. The top grid is made up of steel rods that expand and contract without warping or becoming damaged. This grid is specially designed to tilt grease into the front trough to make it easy to clean; and, to further simplify cleanup, a grid scraper is included. When food is ready to be removed from the MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-636 radiant charbroiler, a plate can be set on the 6-inch serving shelf. A utility bar is built into the shelf, providing a place to hang utensils and tools.
- Heated by 7 stainless steel, individually-controlled burners
- V-shaped radiant with each burner directs heat to the top grid for accurate cooking results
- 1⁄2-in., warp-resistant steel rods make up the free-floating top grid
- Top grid has an EZ-Tilt design that directs grease to the trough
- Top grid scraper is included to remove food that is burned on
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf provides a surface for plating
- Shelf has a towel bar to hold utensils
- Double-walled, fully-insulated outer cabinet keeps heat inside the unit
- Stainless steel side construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Can be converted from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- Powered by natural gas
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 393⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, floor model, natural gas, 36" wide, 34" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, open cabinet base, 6" adjustable legs, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n FM-RMB-636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|