The MagiKitch'n radiant gas charbroiler is 36 inches wide with each burner placed five inches apart for even heating and cooking and includes a fully insulated storage area on six inch adjustable legs making this unit freestanding. This charbroiler uses V-shaped radiants and the free floating top grate has EZ tilt top grid drains to flow grease into the front trough. The fully insulated double walled outer cabinet of the charbroiler retains temperature for more efficient cooking and the stainless steel burners are durable and easily cleaned.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- NG gas
- 7 burners placed approximately every 5-in. for even cooking
- V-shaped radiants
- Free floating round top grid allow expansion and contraction without warping
- EZ tilt top grid drains grease into front trough
- Easily convertible to coal style
- Runner tube pilot system
- Individual front burner controls for precise temperature control
- Water tubs and grease collection box are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Fully insulated storage area
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resists corrosion and damage
- Top grid scraper included
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-3/4 in. D x 34-5/8 in. H
- CE Listed; CSA and NSF Certified
Radiant Charbroiler, floor model, gas, 36" wide, 34" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utlity bar, water tubs, open cabinet base, 6" adjustable legs, top grid scraper.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Magikitch'n FM-RMB-636 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|