The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-636 charbroiler uses stainless steel, individually-controlled burners to heat product on the top grid. Each of the seven burners has a V-shaped radiant that directs heat upwards. The top grid is made up of steel rods that do not warp as they expand and contract. The top grid is tilted to move grease into the trough, and a scraper is included to make the unit easy to clean. The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-636 radiant charbroiler has a 6-inch service shelf designed to hold plates when removing cooked food. This shelf also has towel bar that holds tools and utensils.
- 7 stainless steel burners are individually controlled by knobs on the front
- Each burner has a V-shaped radiant that ensures heat is directed up to the top grid
- 1⁄2-in. steel rods on the free-floating top grid resist warping when they expand and contract
- EZ-Tilt top grip design directs grease to the grease trough
- Top grid scraper allows the operator to easily clean burnt-on food
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf provides a place for food plating
- Shelf has a utility bar that holds tools and utensils
- Outer cabinet is double walled and fully insulated to keep heat inside the unit
- Stainless steel sides resist corrosion and add strength
- Can be converted from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- Heated by LP gas
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 393⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, floor model, LP gas, 36" wide, 34" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, open cabinet base, 6" adjustable legs, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n FM-RMB-636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|